Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Cinnamonda Turns Two!























Time flies, my friends! Exactly two years ago today I posted my first recipe here in Cinnamonda. Quite a few recipes later, here we are, celebrating Cinnamonda's second blogoversary! It's been fun, and in addition to Cinnamonda I have since also started a book blog called A Book Blog of One's Own. Thank you all for being such wonderful friends, visiting my blog, leaving encouraging commments -and posting such wonderful recipes on your own blogs! I have learned so much about cooking during these two years! So, here's for many more!

And do take a look at that first recipe I posted. Those bundles are quite yummy! :)

6 comments:

Sophie said...

Congrats, Tiina on your 2 year of excellent blogging!! Here is to new grand recipes & fun in eating, cooking & baking!

Hip Hip Hoeray,...!!!!! Cheers!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Happy blogiversary! Keep up with the great work!

Cheers,

Rosa

Cynthia said...

Congratulations!

anya said...

Go, Tiina, go!!! :)

5 Star Foodie said...

Happy blogoversary!

Tiina said...

Thanks, everyone! :)

Greetings,
Tiina