Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Confessions of the Periodic Cook












Just a quick note to tell you, my blog friends, that all is well. I have been a lousy blogger this autumn, not posting once since July!! I have simply been concentrating on other things, mainly work and sports. :) We had the most important dance competition of the year last weekend. And preparing for that did take quite a lot of my "freetime". I am very, very happy to tell you that I and Mr. Dance Partner won our age group. :) :)

I have also read more books and less blogs, and to be honest I have hardly cooked much less baked anything for a long time! That is nothing new, however. In fact, I have come to the conclusion that I am a "periodic cook" :), sometimes I want to cook everything myself and from the beginning and then comes the time when I'm happy with buying everything ready-made. Well, Christmas is here soon and I think I just might be inspired to baking cookies or cakes soon!

I have also two trips abroad to look forward to. I'm soon going to spend some days in Amsterdam on a work-reladed study trip and a bit later I'll fly to Ljubljana in Slovenia for a short holiday.

Take care all!

Greetings,
Tiina

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Great to hear from you again! Congrats and Have fun travelling!

Hoping to read again soon...

Cheers,

rosa

anya said...

Dear Tina,

First of, congratulations on your success in dancing!! I'm also happy to know you are doing fine.

Of course I'll be delighted to meet up with you in Amsterdam! When are you planning to travel?

Cinnamonda said...

Hi Rosa and Anya!

Thank you for the congrats! It is very nice to hear form you, too!

ps. Anya, I sent you an e-mail.

Greetings,
Tiina