I bought some lovely, juicy nectarines a few days ago in order to make some kind of pie using them. However, they tasted so delicious that I ended up eating them all as such. On Saturday I bought some more and this time I came up with this very easy and quick to make cobbler recipe. Feel free to use more sugar, if you want to.
4 nectarines cut into small pieces
2 dl water
1 dl liquid margarine or butter (or you might also try using olive oil) + some for buttering the mould
0,5 dl granulated sugar
2 dl wheat flour
5 table spoons hazelnut flour
1 tea spoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Centigrade.
2. Mix all other ingredients but the nectarines in a bowl.
3. Pour the batter into a buttered pie mould or small baking dish.
4. Place the nectarine pieces on top.
5. Bake in the oven for about 55-60 minutes or until a knife pressed into the cobbler comes out clean.
6. Enjoy as such or with some vanilla sauce, ice cream or whipped cream.