This month I have especially enjoyed these posts:
1. Pioneer Woman's flowerpot desserts. What a fun and ingenious way to serve ice cream!
2. White on Rice Couple's tour of their garden. It's a brillant video and it stars the cutest four legged villan there is!! :) Plus the garden is lovely, too. :)
3. Kajal of Aaplemint's decadent Napoleons.
4. Heidi of 101 Cookbooks' Warm and nutty cinnamon quinoa looks so delicious!
5. Red Wine-Poached Rhubarb recipe featured on David Lebovitz's site.
Oh my, and I could go on... :) So many great recipes out there in the blogosphere! I better stop at these five though, otherwise this will not be "picks of the month" but "a history of Cinnamonda's surfing on the food sites in this month of May"! :)