Thursday, 21 February 2008

Tagged For The Very First Time!

White on rice couple from California have a truly wonderful blog, and not only they, but their dogs, too! I'm honoured to have White on rice couple as regular visitors to my blog and now they have challenged me to share 5 facts about myself. I'm still new to blogging and this is the first time ever that I've been tagged! Very exciting! :)

So, here goes...

Five facts about myself:

1. I'm a lefty. :)

2. I am passionate about two sports:
dancesport and tennis

3. I am very partial to chocolate!

4. I own all too many books.

5. I also own the complete 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD. ;)

To share in this fun, I'm tagging 5 fellow bloggers whose blogs I enjoy very much. Actually, I would have liked to tag more than 5, but some of my other favorite blogs have already answered this meme quite recently, so I will not be bothering :) them with this now.

And the rules are...

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


1. Godful Food = Anya from Moscow, Russia

2. Ambrosia and Nectar = Annemarie from London

3. Aapplemint = Kate/Kajal from Ghana

4. Rubber Slippers in Italy = Rowena from the province of Lecco in Italy

5. Anne's Food = Anne from Stockholm, Sweden

I hope these fab 5 will have time to participate!

6 comments:

Kate / Kajal said...

ooh Honey ... Its nice to know these wonderful things about you ... always good to know the person behind the blog.
... let me tell u right here 5 things about me as i just did a meme in my last post.
1. i'm always very punctual
2.like you ...i'm very partial to chocolate too
3. After every meal i need something sweet
4.i had a sort of runaway marriage
5.i'm very weight conscious , and hence a health freak !But i have my weak moments too :P

White On Rice Couple said...

Hmmm, a left handed,chocolate eating tennis player who likes to spend her free time reading, cooking and watching Buffy. Are you single? I know just the person for you!! :D
Thanks for letting us know you a bit more!

anya said...

Thanks for tagging me, girl! :) For the very first time too! I'm all excited and will get down to business shortly!! :)

It's great to know more about you!!

Oh, you love chocolate! Fantastic!!! Can I be your friend, please?? ;)

rowena said...

Hi Tiina,
I did a version of this tag some time ago in 10 Things You Never Knew About Me. I'm all out of things to share! ;-)

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Great to learn more about you!

Cheers,

Rosa

Cinnamonda said...

Kajal, thanks for sharing! A sort of runaway marriage, wow!

White on rice couple, he heh! Actually I am. :D

Anya, I'm looking forward to reading your answers. And of course you can be my friend! :)

Rowena, that's ok. 10 things is surely more than enough for a long time! :)

Hi, Rosa! Likewise!

Happy greetings,
Tiina