Tuesday, 29 January 2008
Picks of the Month
To wrap up this January, my first month as a blogger :), I would like to share with you all links to some posts or recipes from other food blogs that I have found especially interesting during these past few weeks.
1. Firstly apple scones by Anne from Anne's Food
I've never been too enthusiastic about scones, but these apple scones are something else! Easy to bake and really, really delicious, they totally converted me to a pro-scone person. :)
2. Heidi from 101 Cookbooks posted this wonderful recipe for olive oil crackers. They are fun to make and taste almost too good!
3. Peppermint panna cotta with raspberries and ginger tuille by Kate/Kajal from Aapplemint
Everything about this dessert looks really appetizing. I am yet to try the panna cotta recipe, but the ginger tuilles are very good indeed!
4. Rosa over at Rosa's Yummy Yums posted a very intriguing recipe for Basel bread that I would have liked to try immediately after reading her blog entry. Unfortunately the recipe calls for sourdough and I have not yet had the opportunity to make any. But some day, some day... :)
5. Last but not least Clotilde from my favorite blog Chocolate & Zucchini wrote about a conference on molecular gastronomy she attended. Very interesting stuff!